[802SEC] Detailed overview of the 802.11 HEW project

Dear EC,

802.11 has submitted a PAR and CSD document regarding the HEW (High Efficiency WLAN) project for consideration during the March plenary.

In lieu of a full tutorial we have prepared, for your reading enjoyment, an overview document that explains the market and technology goals of the project more thoroughly.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0214-02-0hew-overview.pptx

Let me know if you have any questions on this document or need any further information.

Regards,

Bruce Kraemer

Chair IEEE 802.11