From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Jon Rosdahl
Sent: 14 May 2014 06:51
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Draft press release for review - IEEE 802.3 1 Twisted Pair 100 Mbit/s Ethernet Study Group

Hi David,
   Thanks the clean copy makes it easier to review.
   I have a question -- What is "allow for less expensive ECUs"...?
ECU is not identified, you may want to include an expansion of the Acronym.

There is a nice paragraph about the IEEE-SA and IEEE ...why not a short paragraph about IEEE 802 or IEEE 802.3?
I did see the one line and an URL, just wondering about the nominal boiler plate marking spiel...
Regards,
Jon