From: Doodle [mailto:mailer@doodle.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 10:01 AM
To: Shellhammer, Steve
Subject: Doodle: Link for poll "Coexistence Lessons Learned"

You have initiated a poll "Coexistence Lessons Learned" at Doodle. The link to your poll is:

http://doodle.com/ayeipa2nfccxar72

Share this link with all those who should cast their votes. Do not forget to cast your vote, too.
(If you did not initiate this poll, somebody must accidentally have used your e-mail address; simply ignore this e-mail, please.)