From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org] On Behalf Of John_DAmbrosia@dell.com
Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2014 8:26 PM
To: stds-802-sec@IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] +++10 day EC ballot - Confirmation of Juan Carlos Zuniga+++

All – update as I missed a vote from Apurva -

Dear Members of the EC,

In accordance with 4.1.2 'Electronic Balloting' of the IEEE project 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Operations Manual, sufficient response has been received to decide this ballot.  Therefore the ballot is closed.

The results for this ballot are as follows:

Position

Individual

APP

DIS

ABS

DNV

VC

Thaler

VC

Gilb

TR

Chaplin

RS

D’Ambrosia

ES

Rosdahl

01

Parsons

03

Law

11

Stephens

15

Heile

16

Marks

18

Lynch

19

Shellhammer

21

Das

22

Mody

24

Gilb

Only 1 Vote (Recorded under Gilb – VC)

14

Total

12

2

Results: Motion Passes

Juan Carlos Zuniga confirmed as IEEE 802 EC Privacy Recommendation Study Group Chair

My congratulations to Juan Carlos

Regards,

John DÁmbrosia

Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC