[802SEC] Proposed changes to WG P&P

Dear EC members

After AudCom approved the changes to our P&P in June 2014, according to their procedures, they needed to review one of our WG P&P's (we have only one).

Our current WG P&P does not match the current AudCom baseline for WG P&Ps, so I have attempted to merge our existing WG P&P into the baseline.

The updated WG P&P can be found at:
http://www.ieee802.org/PNP/2014-11/IEEE_802_WG_PandP_v17.doc

A summary of the changes can be found in a presentation at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/14/ec-14-0066-00-00EC-november-2014-rule-changes.pdf

There are a lot of changes and we need to discuss what our WG members want to do regarding this important document.

It will be discussed on Sunday during the rules meeting 7:30-9:30, during our opening plenary and, if we have consensus, there will be a motion at the closing plenary.

I urge all WGs and TAGs to spend time to review the changes and formulate a response prior to our closing on Friday.

James Gilb
IEEE 802 Second Vice Chari