[802SEC] Nov 8th EC Workshop Attendance Roster: 802EC-1114-Workshop-Attendance

Hi All,

For those attending the EC Workshop on November 8th, please note that you are responsible for reserving your hotel stay appropriately. That is checking out on Saturday or checking out on Sunday.

Face to Face will make the adjustments based on your response.

Here is the response that I have so far received on who will attend the EC Workshop and which nights they will stay. Please let us know if I did not capture someone’ s response.

Pat, John – Not sure of your plans

Jon Rosdahl

Staying Friday and Saturday Night

Bob Heile

Friday Night Only

Paul Nikolich

Staying Friday and Saturday Night

Michael Lynch

Staying Friday and Sat Night

Roger Marks

Friday Night Only

Adrian Stephens

Staying Friday and Saturday Night

James Gilb

Staying Friday and Saturday Nights

Dorothy Stanley

Staying Friday Night Only

Apurva Mody

Staying Friday and Saturday Night

David Law

Staying Friday and Saturday Night

Subir Das

Friday Night Only

Adam Healey

Will attend. Waiting for the response on the stay.

Glenn Parsons

Staying Friday and Saturday Night