Re: [802SEC] FW: Liaison Statement : Schedule for updating Recommendation ITU-R M.1457 to Revision 13

Mike,
I looked through my email and the reflector archive, and only saw two emails with liaison statements from ITU-R WP5D.  Was there a third one (1 of 3) that you sent?

John

From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Michael Lynch
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 4:43 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] FW: Liaison Statement : Schedule for updating Recommendation ITU-R M.1457 to Revision 13

Dear EC,

Here is the third liaison statement from ITU -R WP5D. This one deals with the schedule for updating Recommendation M
1457 to version 13.

Please note that one of these liaisons exceeded the size limit of the EC reflector. I will let everyone know the document number on the 802.18 mentor website. I plan on uploading all three there either tonight or in the morning Seoul time. This Hyatt is experiencing serious problems with internet access.

Best regards,

Mike

Sent from my Windows Phone