[802SEC] FW: Sponsor ballot for 802.11REVmc has closed

Dear EC members,

FYI, results of the P802.11 (Revision MC) initial sponsor ballot are shown below.

Since this was posted, we have received a number of rogue comments,  including

30 from the RAC,  which will also be considered.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +1 (971) 330 6025 (mobile)