Re: [802SEC] please send your anticipated list of items that will need EC approvals at the upcoming plenary session to JohnD and PaulN

Paul

on behalf of 802.15, I will have On behalf of the Wireless Chairs SC, I will be bring forward an OM initial approval process for EC approval and maybe a draft OM.

Regards

Bob