[802SEC] Draft Press Release for review - IEEE 802.21d Publication

Dear EC Members,

To announce the publication of IEEE 802.21d Standard, I intend to seek  IEEE 802 EC approval for the attached press release. I would therefore like to request review of  this draft version  of the release before  bringing a motion during July EC closing plenary session   Please provide your comments by Wednesday, July 15th,  2015, 18:00pm, Hawaiian time. Since I need to work with IEEE-SA marketing staff,  comments that are received after this date will be difficult to address.

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

-Subir