[802SEC] IEEE 802 July Plenary Schedule Update V4.0

Attached is V4 of the schedule.  Please take note we have changed some of the meeting rooms and/or where groups have been assigned.  We are no longer using restaurant space so the WGs previously assigned to Donatonis can now meet to 15:30 and may have an option to meet later.  Please see the note column on the schedule and confirm with me if you wish to have an extended time.
We are short meeting space on Wednesday and would appreciate know ASAP if any WG can give up space PM1 (1:30 to 3:30pm).
Also added to the schedule is the location of each meeting space which matches the location of the resort map given to you when you check in.  Not all rooms are located in the main meeting space area.
Please let me know if you have any questions or changes.
Mahalo!
Darcel

Darcel Moro
Meetings & Event Architect