[802SEC] 802.11 rebuttal of 802.15.3 PAR comments

Dear EC,

802.11 disagrees with the response of 802.15 in the case of the 802.15.3 revision.

The PAR shows a changed title:

802.11 commented:

2.1 The title is ambiguous, the new title should still have some definition or indication that this is a WPAN standard.

5.2 The scope is very ambiguous and does not provide a boundary for the reader to determine what is covered by this standard.

802.15 responded: