From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Pat (Patricia) Thaler
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2015 8:46 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] IEEE Fellowship Exchange program

I’ll be arriving Saturday so lunch on Sunday could work if the representatives will arrive early enough. The alternative is to move the rules meeting because it seems unlikely that we could have dinner over early enough to end before it.

Is the plan to do this every plenary? Could we consider moving the rules meeting to a rules teleconference a week or two before the plenary (avoiding the IETF meeting)?

Regards,

Pat