[802SEC] 2nd revised draft agenda for 802 EC interim telecon scheduled for 1-3PM ET 06 OCT 2015

Dear EC members,
The 2nd revised draft agenda for our call tomorrow follows.  Please plan on joining the call 10 minutes ahead of time (12:50 PM ET) so we can begin the meeting promptly at 1PM.  JonR sent the web conference registration credentials to the EC reflector last Monday, 28 September.

a) Get IEEE 802 agreement status and next steps, Roger Marks, 15 minutes
b) Fellowship Exchange Program update, Glenn Parsons, 10 minutes
c) Electronic Media recommendation, John D'Ambrosia, 10 minutes
d) January 802 EC Workshop status update, David Law, 10 minutes
e) January Atlanta joint interim session update, Jon Rosdahl, 5 minutes
f) November Dallas plenary session update, Jon Rosdahl, 5 minutes
g) Macau 2016 plenary session update, Jon Rosdahl, 5 minutes
h) Endorse the nomination of Joel Goergen and Bill Szeto as members of IEEE SCC 18 (http://sites.ieee.org/scc18/), David Law, 10 minutes
i) Financial reporting status, Clint Chaplin, 10 minutes
j) Student paper contest and ask for EC approval to authorize money for the contest, James Gilb and Tim Godfrey, 10 minutes

k) Any Other Business, 20 minutes available

l) EC Action Item Status review, Nikolich/D'Ambrosia, 10 minutes

Regards,

--Paul

Dear EC members,

The revised draft agenda is as follows:

a) Get IEEE 802 agreement status and next steps, Roger Marks, 15 minutes
b) Fellowship Exchange Program update, Glenn Parsons, 10 minutes
c) Electronic Media recommendation, John D'Ambrosia, 10 minutes
d) January 802 EC Workshop status update, David Law, 10 minutes
e) January Atlanta joint interim session update, Jon Rosdahl, 5 minutes
f) November Dallas plenary session update, Jon Rosdahl, 5 minutes
g) Macau 2016 plenary session update, Jon Rosdahl, 5 minutes
h) Endorse the nomination of Joel Goergen and Bill Szeto as members of IEEE SCC 18 (http://sites.ieee.org/scc18/), Law, 10 minutes
i) Financial reporting status, Clint Chaplin, 10 minutes

j) Any Other Business, 30 minutes available

k) EC Action Item Status review, Nikolich/D'Ambrosia, 10 minutes

Jon, please send the registration credentials for the meeting to the group.

Regards,

--Paul