Re: [802SEC] draft01 of 802 Chair's opening EC meeting slide deck

Paul,

Regarding
    get 802 agreement discussion, Executive Session Thu 3:00-6:00pm

Are you thinking of that as a placeholder, in case it's necessary, or did you really want 3 hours? It seems a little long, given that we have no new info.

I suggest that we tentatively make it 4-6 pm and that I invite Adam to attend, at least at the beginning. What do you think?

Roger

Paul Nikolich wrote:
Dear EC members,

Attached is my initial draft of the 802 Chair's opening slide deck.  Please review and provide feedback.  I would appreciate it if you particularly focus on the actions I've captured that we need to take at the closing EC meeting and the action item review.

Pat and Glenn, I guessed at when/where you'll be holding the 802/IETF and 802/ITU Standing Committee meetings--please correct my assumptions.

Regards,

--Paul