Re: [802SEC] Proposed Maintenance PAR: P802.1BA/Cor1 - Audio Video Bridging (AVB) Systems - Corrigendum 1: Technical and editorial

Dear All,

Bob raises a good point.  I have requested clarity from the NesCom Administrator for Glenn and I will provide this as soon as received.

Kind regards,
Kathryn M. Bennett, Senior Program Manager
Operational Program Management, IEEE Standards Association
Office:  +1 732 465 5867  ~  Mobile:  +1 732 850 1768