[802SEC] Wi-Fi Alliance liaison statement to IEEE 802 regarding coexistence testing

Dear EC members,

Please see the attached liaison statement from the WFA regarding coexistence testing.  JohnD, please post this to the 802 liaison web page.

Additionally, per my request to SteveS this morning, I will discuss the status of my discussions with the WFA in more detail at the Monday 4-6pm 18 JAN 802.19 meeting in Atlanta.

Regards,

--Paul