[802SEC] Workshop RSVP update

Hello all,
   If you or your Vice-chair have indicated your attendance at this week's workshop and are now not going to attend due to weather, would you please reply to this message so that I can make the appropriate notification to the Hotel Friday Morning.

Weather is not something we can control...I received the following message that I share with you here to allow you to make appropriate plans.
Kind regards,
Jon

Winter Storm May Disrupt Travel - Eastern USA

A strong winter storm is forecast off the US East Coast over the next couple of days, as powerful storms surge throughout the region.

Winter Storm Jonas is expected to begin on Thursday with an initial round of snow and ice, and will turn into a major snowstorm Friday into the weekend across the East Coast. Heavy snow is expected to fall across parts of at least 15 states, with blizzard conditions possible over parts of the Washington, D.C., Baltimore and New York City metro areas. Winter Storm Jonas will also feature strong, possibly damaging winds, significant icing and coastal flooding.

As of this morning, a blizzard watch, winter storm watch, winter storm warning, winter weather advisory, or freezing rain advisory is in effect from southeast Nebraska to the Carolinas to the New York City metro area.

The weather is expected to affect travel across the Mid-Atlantic and New England regions January 22 through 24, 2016.

Many major air carriers have issued a weather waiver, allowing travelers to make voluntary change to ticketed flight reservations without penalty.

Advice

Travelers should monitor the situation. Flight, ground transportation, and rail service delays and cancellations can be expected in the affected areas; travelers should reconfirm all travel arrangements.  Some air carriers may implement travel waivers allowing affected ticketed travelers to make voluntary changes.

For more information, click the links below to various news sources:

Jon Rosdahl                 Engineer, Senior Staff
office: 801-492-4023      Qualcomm
cell:   801-376-6435      10871 North 5750 West
                                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!

A Family is necessary to be happy!!