[802SEC] +++EC 5 Day Review+++ Liaison letter to ITU-T Questions 6/15 and 11/15

Dear EC members,

At the IEEE 802.3 January 2016 interim meeting the IEEE 802.3 Working Group approved sending a liaison letter to ITU questions 6/15 and 11/15 in respect to the status of the IEEE P802.3bs 400 Gb/s Ethernet project. The motion passed Y: 79, N: 0, A: 0.

Based on the above I'm announcing the start of the five day review required by subclause 8.2.2 'Sponsor subgroup communications with government bodies' of the IEEE 802 LMSC Operations Manual for statements not presented for review in a sponsor meeting. The draft letter is attached and if there is no motion to block made before Tuesday 2nd February 2016 23:59 AOE I will go ahead and send the letter.

Best regards,
  David