[802SEC] IEEE Std 802.3-2015 100BASE-T1 publication press release

Dear EC members,

As you will see in the attached, IEEE corporate has made a number of changes to the press release the IEEE 802 EC approved last year to announce the publication of IEEE P802.3bw-2015 100BASE-T1. I expect publication of IEEE P802.3bw-2015 100BASE-T1 to occur prior to the upcoming IEEE 802 plenary.

As these changes seem to be pushing the boundaries of editorial changes I would like to request that you review it. If there are no objections by Monday 29th February 2016 AOE I will inform the IEEE-SA they can go ahead and issue this release once IEEE Std 802.3-2015 is published, if there is an objection I'll request an IEEE 802 EC email ballot from the IEEE 802 EC chair.

Thanks and best regards,
  David