From: paul nikolich [mailto:paul.nikolich@att.net]
Sent: Tuesday, 10 May 2016 8:55 AM
To: Andrew Myles (amyles); STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Proposed liaison to 3GPP RAN/RAN1

Andrew,

I addition to your proposed liaison, I spoke to Steve Shellhammer today about putting an agenda item for his WG to  request feedback from 3GPP regarding our March liaison directly from the 802.19 WG as opposed to the 802 EC, he agreed and will do so.  I believe 802.19 can prepare a liaison from the WG and send it to 3GPP without the need for EC approval as a 'subgroup communication'.  That will be the most expedient approach.

Regards,

--Paul