[802SEC] +++ EC Consent Agenda items – Friday +++

Dear EC members,

The slides in support of the IEEE 802.3 consent agenda items I requested yesterday can be accessed at <https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/16/ec-16-0127-00-00EC-ieee-802-3-consent-agenda-items-friday.pdf>. Please note that I that I'm not now going to include IEEE P802.3bz on the consent agenda items as I will be requesting conditional rather than unconditional approval to submit to RevCom.

Best regards,
  David