From: "Paul Nikolich" <paul.nikolich@att.net>
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Sent: 10/4/2016 9:12:09 AM
Subject: [802SEC] EC call item 8.00: liaison from 802 to 3GPP PCG
Dear EC members,

A small group (Glenn, Adrian, Roger, Jon, Joseph Levy, Dorothy Stanely, and Max Riegel)  have worked on a preliminary draft liaison to the 3GPP Project Coordination Group (PCG) regarding  5G standardization topics and were hoping to review and approve a final draft at today's call.

We have been unable to achieve that goal. Regardless I'd like to take advantage of the time we have today to obtain input on the preliminary draft.  I've attached the it to this email for discussion during the call.  Later this week the above group plans to meet to review and revise based on the input received during today's call.  My plan is to quickly bring that draft to the EC for an email ballot in order to send an approved liaison to PCG one week before their next meeting scheduled for 20 Oct 2016.

Regards,

--Paul