[802SEC] Proposed PAR: P802.1AR: Standard for Local and metropolitan area networks - Secure Device Identity

Colleagues

This is a PAR  for a revision -- P802.1AR:  Standard for Local and metropolitan area networks - Secure Device Identity -- for pre-submission to the EC for approval in November.

The September 802.1 interim meeting was authorized to discuss this and produced this PAR:

http://ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2016/ar-seaman-rev-draft-par-0916-v02.pdf

As well as the accompanying CSD:

http://ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2016/ar-seaman-rev-draft-csd-0916-v02.pdf

I would request that this be considered for review by all WGs at the November plenary, and also be considered for approval by the EC.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Cheers,
Glenn.

--

Glenn Parsons - Chair, IEEE 802.1