From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org] On
Behalf Of Law, David
Sent: Friday, November 4, 2016 9:08 AM
To: IEEE 802 SEC <stds-802-sec@ieee.org> <stds-802-sec@IEEE.ORG>
Subject: [802SEC] Consent agenda item for Monday: IEEE Std 802.3bz-2016
draft press release

Dear EC,

The IEEE corporate review of the IEEE Std 802.3bz-2016 draft press release
we approved last month resulted in the changes marked in the attached
updated draft release available at
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/16/ec-16-0171-00-00EC-ieee-std-802-3bz-2
016-publication-press-release.pdf>. I've also attached a copy of the updated
draft release. Due to this I've asked that the following motion be placed on
the Monday morning opening IEEE 802 EC consent agenda.

Best regards,
  David

-----

Motion:

The EC supports the IEEE Std 802.3bz-2016 2.5/5GBASE-T publication press
release available at
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/16/ec-16-0171-00-00EC-ieee-std-802-3bz-2
016-publication-press-release.pdf>, to be issued with editorial changes as
deemed necessary.

Move: David Law
Second: John D'Ambrosia

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This
list is maintained by Listserv.