Re: [802SEC] Motion Template File Uploaded

John,
  I believe that Sunday night is a good time to vet the document and pointers.
Then when you present on Monday it will have had at least one round of discussion with a subset of the EC, and should help expedite the discussion and training on the file on Monday.
My .02,

Jon

Jon Rosdahl                 Engineer, Senior Staff
office: 801-492-4023      Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
cell:   801-376-6435      10871 North 5750 West
                                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!

A Family is necessary to be happy!!