[802SEC] New Landing page for the January 2017 Interim Session in Atlanta

Happy Holidays!,

I wanted to provide you with a preview of the new IEEE 802 meeting landing page I created for the January 2017 IEEE 802 Interim session in Atlanta. Here is a live link to the landing page ieee802.linespeed.io. You’ll see that the landing page contains links for attendance, registration and document directories for all Working Groups synchronized with mentor.ieee.org

When the landing page goes live for the January interim session it will only be accessible via our local meeting network. If your group has maintained a local only private or Drafts directory on Griffin, please contact me to make arrangements to set up and populate the same directories on the Linespeed Events meeting document server.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Thanks,

-Rick

Rick Alfvin
Founder /
Linespeed Events, LLC
Vice Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Specialty Networks

10 Old Lyme Road
Pittsford, NY 14534
Email:
Skype: ralfvin