From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2017 10:58 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] Decision of the SASB Appeal Officers on the 05JAN2017 Ericsson/Smith/InterDigital appeal

Dear EC Members,

Attached is the 20JAN207 document on the decision of the SASB Appeal Officers dismissing the 05JAN2017 Ericsson/Smith/InterDigital appeal.  There is no action for 802 LMSC to take at this time.

John D'Ambrosia, please put a link to attached document on the LMSC Appeals page http://ieee802.org/lmsc_appeals.shtml.

Regards,

--Paul