From: "Darcel Moro Face To Face Events Inc." <darcel@facetoface-events.com>
Subject: IEEE 802 Plenary Session March 2017 Meeting Room Requests - Reply Requested January 27 12noon PST
Date: January 18, 2017 at 10:33:25 AM PST
To: IEEE 802 - SEC <stds-802-sec@ieee.org>
Cc: Dawn Slykhouse <dawns@facetoface-events.com>, Lisa Ronmark <lisa@facetoface-events.com>

It is time to submit our meeting space requests to the Hyatt Regency Vancouver and Vancouver Fairmont.
Attached is the template we request you use for each working group.
Kindly forward you requests by 12 noon on January 27 PST.

Thank you.  We look forward to working with you on a successful Plenary Session in March.
Kind regards, Darcel

Darcel Moro
Meetings & Event Architect
Face to Face Events Inc.