Re: [802SEC] draft letter to SASB following up on the 802 EC remedial action

I would offer the following suggestions:
Delete "h)"  depending on who is being referred to, this may have been an observation that lead to the wording of the individual slide that was created in November, that started independently from the allegation.

Delete j) as this is a statement related to the SASB appeal officers - JP is one of the officers and so you are quoting back to him his statement, but in paraphrase.

or Change

j)    The appeal was rejected by SASB appeal officers with the observation that the SASB is open to requests for further corrective action. If the applied measures are insufficient it notifies participants that improved behavior must continue and be maintained.

j) An appeal was rejected by the SASB appeal officers.

If you are going to cite the observation then we should quote the full decision, and that is a couple extra pages.  The second paragraph states

  "For the reasons stated below, the SASB Appeal Officers have determined that Appellants have not established a prima facie case and that the appeal should therefore be dismissed."

The proposed observations is an excerpt from the SASB ops man "Section 5.2.1.3 of the IEEE-SA Standards Board Operations Manual"

Or As an alternative for j, cite  the appeal decision document and a modified version the above cited quote:

“the SASB Appeal Officers have determined that Appellants have not established a prima facie case and that the appeal should therefore be dismissed”

Regards,

Jon

Jon Rosdahl                 Engineer, Senior Staff
office: 801-492-4023      Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
cell:   801-376-6435      10871 North 5750 West
                                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!

A Family is necessary to be happy!!