[802SEC] +++ EC Consent Agenda – Topic +++

I have asked Adrian to second, as it was approved by the 802.11 WG in their mid-week plenary.

Dear EC Members:

          Per  ‘IEEE 802 EC Consent Agenda’ guidelines, I am submitting the following topic for consideration during Friday  March 17, 2017 EC closing plenary as a consent agenda item: Approve 18-17/39r3 as communication to Innovation, Science and Economic Development, Canada in response to their “Consultation on the Technical and Policy Framework for Radio Local Area Network Devices Operating in the 5150-5250 MHz Frequency Band”.

The motion is available at: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/17/18-17-0053-00-0000-ec-motion-for-ised-consultation.pptx

It will be voted by the TAG in the Thursday AM1 meeting.

Rich Kennedy

Director, Global Spectrum Strategy

HPE logo

Board Director, Dynamic Spectrum Alliance

Chair, IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group

Chair Emeritus, IEEE 802.11af WLAN in TVWS

Chair, Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory Task Group

rich.kennedy@hpe.com

(737) 202-7014