|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
Should the extension request state the duration of the extension or date for it to cover?The current text says:•An extension to allow consideration of P802.16s as the fourth amendment to IEEE Std 802.16-2012Since the three year window ended at the end of 2015 (IEEE SA practice has been to count in full years, rather than tracking based on when during the year the standard was approved), a two-year extension covers to the end of 2017."An extension to the end of 2017 to allow consideration of P802.16s as the fourth amendment to IEEE Std 802.16-12."
On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 6:50 AM, Roger Marks <email@example.com> wrote:
Paul,I'd like to add:ME 802.16-2012 extension request to RevComThis is a request to allow consideration of a fourth amendment to the base standard. The rules permit that, if an extension is granted. The fourth amendment isn't ready to submit yet, but I'd like to get the approval in advance.I'd like your OK to presubmit the draft request <https://mentor.ieee.org/802.
16/dcn/17/16-17-0022-00.pptx>, per Clause 11 of the OM:Submissions may be forwarded to RevCom without Sponsor Approval or Conditional Approval in order to meet the submittal requirements for the next RevCom meeting, provided that the Sponsor Chair first notifies the Sponsor email reflector that, in the Sponsor Chair’s view based on the complete RevCom package, there is a reasonable expectation that the submittal will be approved by the Sponsor before the RevCom meeting. If it becomes apparent that approval will not be completed, the submittal shall be withdrawn from the RevCom agenda as early as possible.OK?
On May 11, 2017, 1:54 AM +0900, Paul Nikolich <firstname.lastname@example.org>, wrote:
Dear EC Members,This is a reminder we will be holding our usual mid-plenary 802 Executive Committee telecon soon on Tuesday 06 June 2017. Please submit your agenda items to me, JohnD and JonR. Remember, you can place items on the consent agenda if you timely circulate the material prior to the meeting*.
The tentative list of items I have are as follows:
1) Chair announcements, Nikolich
2) EC Action Item Review, D'Ambrosia
3) July 2017 Plenary Session logistics update, Rosdahl
4) Future Venue Options update, Rosdahl
5) WG/TAG Chair motions (tbd)
...additional items to be added here...
y) EC Action Item recap from this meeting, Nikolich/D'Ambrosia
The coordinates for the call are shown below. As usual, please join the meeting 10 minutes ahead of time so we can begin promptly at 1pm ET.
--Paul*from the IEEE 802 Chairs Guidelines
2.16 Consent agenda
The following should be considered for inclusion on the consent agenda upon request:
1) First renewal of a Study Group (either ECSG or WGSG)
2) Public statements (e.g., press releases, responses to regulatory bodies, liaison statements, etc.) that have been announced to the EC email reflector made available to the EC members 24 hours in advance of the start of the meeting.
3) Presentation of the Tutorial schedule at the opening meeting, only if all presentations have been given to the Recording Secretary according to the guidelines.
4) Other pro-forma information items
5) Meeting minutes from previous meetings if they have been announced to the EC email reflector and distributed 1 week in advance.------ Forwarded Message ------From: "Jon Rosdahl" <email@example.com>Sent: 1/19/2017 8:02:16 PMSubject: [802SEC] Fwd: IEEE 802 EC Interim Telecon - June 6---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.Greetings --You have been invited to a join.me online meeting
June 6, 2017 1300-1500 Eastern -- Calendar Place holder
Save the Date
Join the meeting: https://join.me/IEEE.802.EC
On a computer, use any browser. Nothing to download.
On a phone or tablet, launch the join.me app and enter meeting code: IEEE.802.EC
Join the audio conference:
Dial a phone number and enter access code, or connect via internet.
Access Code 499-916-599#
United States - Los Angeles, CA +188.8.131.526
United States - New York, NY +1.646.307.1990
United States - Hartford, CT +1.860.970.0010
United States - Camden, DE +1.302.202.5900
United States - Tampa, FL +1.813.769.0500
United States - Washington, DC +1.202.602.1295
United States - San Francisco, CA +1.415.594.5500
United States - Atlanta, GA +1.404.400.8750
Other international numbers available
By computer via internet:
Join the meeting, click the phone icon and select 'Call via internet'. A small download might be required.
Start time by time zones
---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.