Glenn.

From: Kurakova, Tatiana [mailto:tatiana.kurakova@itu.int]
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 11:50 AM
To: t17sg13all@lists.itu.int

Dear All,

A new Joint Coordination Activity on IMT-2020 (JCA-IMT2020) was created by the SG13 in February 2017 as part of implementation of WTSA-16 Resolution 92 “Enhancing the standardization activities in the ITU Telecommunication Standardization Sector related to non-radio aspects of international mobile telecommunications”.

The scope of the JCA-IMT2020 is the coordination of the ITU-T IMT-2020 standardization work with a focus on non-radio aspects within ITU-T and the coordination of communication with standards development organizations, consortia and forums also working on IMT-2020 related standards.

On behalf of the JCA-IMT2020 chairman, Mr Scott Mansfield (Ericsson Canada) you are kindly invited to follow the activities of the group that will have its inaugural meeting on 10 July, 11:00 – 13:00, alongside the co-located rapporteur group activities of SGs 11 and 13 in Geneva. Details are made available at the JCA-IMT2020 homepage. Agenda for the first meeting may be found in the Annex 2 of the Circular 25.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Tatiana

--

Tatiana KURAKOVA
Counsellor, ITU-T Study Group 13

“Future networks, with focus on IMT-2020, cloud computing and trusted network infrastructures” and JCA-IMT2020

International Telecommunication Union

Tel : +41 22 730 51 26 | Mobile : +41 79 249 48 34

E-mail for JCA-IMT2020: tsbjcaimt2020@itu.int

itu-logo.png