From: Roger Marks [mailto:r.b.marks@ieee.org]
Sent: Thursday, June 8, 2017 3:48 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org; John D'Ambrosia <jdambrosia@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [802SEC] 802 EC June 6 Teleconference Minutes Posted

John,

I'm confused on one point. It says:

Rosdahl gave overview of R6 of the agenda. It was uploaded just prior to the start of the telecconference. No discussion

(Note – Annotated version of approved agenda avaialble at https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/17/ec-17-0082-07-00EC- june-6-ec-teleconference-agenda.xlsx)

My recollection is there was discussion of the agenda during the call and that several amendments were made before approval. My understanding is that we were approving R7. Maybe Jon can clarify.

Cheers,

Roger