Re: [802SEC] Open EC Action Items

Please see this document in response to my action:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/17/ec-17-0083-00-00EC-signs-of-dominance-toolkit.doc
Best Regards,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair
mailto: adrian.p.stephens@ieee.org
Phone: +1 (971) 203-2032
Phone: +447342178905
Skype: adrian_stephens
On 28/06/2017 20:42, John D'Ambrosia wrote:

All,

Below is a list of the open EC Action items.  All individuals with action items are requested to email me a status update.

John D’Ambrosia

Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC

Remaining Action Item Assigned Prior to June 6 Teleconference

Item 8.041

Thaler/ D’Ambrosia

update IEEE 802 Tutorial Slide Set.

Status – in process.  Expected completion – June 30

Action Items Assigned @ June 6 Teleconference

Item #

Responsible Person

Action Item

4.0

Law / Thaler

Develop a draft policy on tutorial attendance.  Proposal needs to be sent to reflector by Thursday, 6/8.

5.0

Gilb

Gilb to update Chair’s guideline with new tutorial request form

5.0

Stephens

Develop a list for signs of dominance for completion prior to July 2017 Plenary.

6.04

Rosdahl

Bring detailed proposal, including draft of Chair’s Guideline, for VISA Request Letters to July Plenary.

8.04

Parsons

Contact Patrick Slaasts if he will be attending the JCA 5G Workshop.  Due date Friday, June 9th.

11

Parsons / Kennedy

Clarify Monday PM2 IEEE 802.18 Tutorial