[802SEC] Newcomer slides up-date

I've uploaded a revised of draft of the Newcomer orientation after receiving comments from Adrian Stephens and Pete Anslow.
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/17/ec-17-0106-01-00EC-draft-newcomer-tutorial-update-draft.ppt

Any further comments?

The general week structure has "some task force/group meetings" on Sunday. This seems to be happening much less than it did a decade ago. I'm not sure if there have been any recently.  Have any of your groups had Sunday TG/TF meetings?

I'm leaning toward removing it. (Even when it has occurred, at least some groups treated it as not part of the plenary calling the pre-meeting TG/TF meeting a "co-located interim".)

Regards,
Pat