[802SEC] +++ ECM (early close) +++ IEEE 802.3 Beyond 10 km Optical PHYs Study Group press release
- To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
- Subject: [802SEC] +++ ECM (early close) +++ IEEE 802.3 Beyond 10 km Optical PHYs Study Group press release
- From: "Law, David" <dlaw@HPE.COM>
- Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 18:47:02 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of email@example.com designates 188.8.131.52 as permitted sender) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=mime-version:spamdiagnosticmetadata:spamdiagnosticoutput :content-language:accept-language:message-id:date:thread-index :thread-topic:subject:to:from:arc-authentication-results; bh=HRbXlYuZ7CkRNOnm5qK2HbqAEdzgISYsK6MBOQn9NvY=; b=aaFQsU1r163pibCSrnA/JYl8tZDOPuZA7nt6UfhPT+QKssuR5whLe1JeE08pvLjFG3 HlNsVVsaHDQBgURxm2q1ff/YgoHPqttC/QriUaysb7D/4lqfhTz2B7zKEXcwqvumJVmu CRoCQJq14pOw7oSl+6IuGVVZEWFkpX6WYrvndnR1y20lYV1U+VvEW47FC6bIuIHHo1jV /wG1HPvLPDc6bjDHNriVT8i7yuaFll2fWDXNeVHjfGAu1frN8Bu8EEvJ6movYLVTrjBd yrHE+n0PkjMXA267Ap0DYghOhBQIH2Nrh6aLY0K/CXkxJ5ocjT6jOMSGDcM2n650aEHV V6+g==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1504896430; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=r5H2HK/WnLTudzaZab9lWEXzahQ6YV8zjo6A9dytBcnWqVlGHBq02Bz38z+yyyjhze dcAT6TVbp+WYXRxPYzMrEAdJZnI00rRUFVdm5OGI60eFhm3WzNb3D6W+6GhOlb6vK2yQ F72aZCRPlj34TvtmRfx4JyapfSlAYkXiAdN995MPQKzY86axI64dlKqqSKTMtophzuPL WGW68VSOYsmDje/ckW71Pa9sqQU478NbDwl6lO96JQCGhN+cm04gV4A+xozrT1gZvYgl 59HmKhXkn+8jjT41tzzpvMwGd8d8JC8zneRXy2WKjH4VfTMqnlMSehCBRArHyFP2colB n/cA==
- Delivered-to: mhonarc@GROUPER.IEEE.ORG
- List-help: <https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?LIST=STDS-802-SEC>, <mailto:LISTSERV@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG?body=INFO%20STDS-802-SEC>
- List-owner: <mailto:STDS-802-SEC-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-SEC-subscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-SEC-unsubscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- Reply-to: "Law, David" <dlaw@HPE.COM>
- Sender: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
- Thread-index: AdMo0cXQ8ndWf9F9QjihwmsMSiePzQ==
- Thread-topic: +++ ECM (early close) +++ IEEE 802.3 Beyond 10 km Optical PHYs Study Group press release
I would like to now proceed to the EC electronic ballot of the IEEE 802.3 Beyond 10 km Optical PHYs Study Group draft press release. No comments were received on this draft during its review therefore it is unchanged. I also circulated an IEEE P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY draft press release for review, but based on feedback it is apparent it needs more work. In the interest of time I'm therefore proceeding with a ballot on just the first draft press release at this time.
Paul has delegated the conduct of the EC electronic ballot on the following motion to me. To ensure this release is issued as soon as practical I'm announcing the possibility of an 'early close' to this ballot (see below).
The EC supports the IEEE 802.3 Beyond 10 km Optical PHYs Study Group press release, to be released with editorial changes as deemed necessary.
Move: David Law
Second: John D'Ambrosia
Start of ballot: Saturday 9th September 2017
Close of ballot: Monday 18th September, 11:59PM AOE
Early close: As required in subclause 4.1.2 'Voting rules' of the IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Operations Manual, this is notice that, to ensure the release is provided in a timely manner, this ballot may close early once sufficient responses are received to clearly decide a matter. Sufficient responses to clearly decide this matter will be based on the required majority for a motion under subclause 7.1.1 'Actions requiring approval by a majority vote' item (h), 'Other motions brought to the floor by members (when deemed in order by the Sponsor Chair)' of the IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Policies and Procedures.
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.