Re: [802SEC] EC email ballot results - IEEE P802.3bs and IEEE P802.3cc to RevCom (conditional)

I agree that it would be best to have one supporting document file per motion, but my opinion on the one motion per email subject is different from Roger's. I appreciated having the two motions in one email. Because they are similar, sometimes one doesn't notice that there are, for example, to IEEE 802.3 project to RevCom motions out at the same time. Therefore one may miss voting on one of them. With them both in the same email, one sees right away that there are two and can vote on each motion.

Did you also see my comment? I'd prefer to have the motions like this on the telecon instead of doing an email motion unless there is an urgency to the motion that the benefits from an earlier resolution. We started having the telecon partly so that it could handle motions arising from the interims. In this case, the earliest SASB consideration of the item would be in December so no difference whether we approved the motion this week or next. Motions like this could be on the consent agenda for the telecon.

Regards,
Pat