[802SEC] 802.3 comments on PARs under consideration this week

Colleagues:

The attached is the output from the 802.3 ad hoc on PARs from other WGs, that I Chaired.

P802.15.10a  — comments on PAR and CSD
P802.11ax — no comments
P802.11az — no comments
P802.1CBcv — thank you for addressing our July PAR and CSD comments, no additional comments.

—Bob Grow