From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Pat Thaler
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2017 9:23 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Fw[2]: Liaison Statement from WBA on Roaming OUI

Oops! I grabbed the wrong file and uploaded the liaison instead of the response. v01 has the liaison response.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/17/ec-17-0208-01-00EC-draft-response-to-wba-liaison.docx

On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 2:39 PM, Pat Thaler <pat.thaler@broadcom.com> wrote:

IEEE 802.1 assigned working on a liaison response to the Data Center Bridging and Addressing Task Group. Roger Marks and Bob Grow had drafted proposed responses and both were present to help us. The draft produced by the Working Group has been uploaded to the EC Mentor area for review:

We understand that IEEE 802.11 may also have some material it wants to communicate and would prefer to send one liaison from IEEE 802 so we would welcome their additions.

Regards,

Pat