[802SEC] 802.1 PARs & CSDs for pre-circulation

Colleagues,

802.1 authorized our interim meeting to develop a number of new PARs.  As a result, I would like to pre-circulate the following 5 PARs and CSDs for consideration for approval at the March 2018 IEEE 802 plenary:

P802.1CBcv Frame Replication and Elimination for Reliability -

Amendment: Information Model, YANG Data Model and Management Information Base Module

(note this is unchanged from what was circulated for last November)

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2017/cv-draft-PAR-1017-v03.pdf

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2017/cv-draft-CSD-0917-v01.pdf

P60802 Time-Sensitive Networking Profile for Industrial Automation

(note this is joint with IEC SC65C and thus uses IEC numbering)

http://ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/P60802-draft-PAR-0118-v01.pdf

http://ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/P60802-draft-CSD-0118-v01.pdf

P802.1DC Quality of Service Provision by Network Systems

http://ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/dc-draft-PAR-0118-v03.pdf

http://ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/dc-draft-CSD-0118-v02.pdf

P802.1CBdb Frame Replication and Elimination for Reliability - Amendment: Extended Stream Identification Functions

http://ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/db-draft-PAR-0118-v02.pdf

http://ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/db-draft-CSD-0118-v01.pdf

P802.1Qcz  Bridges and Bridged Networks - Amendment: Congestion Isolation

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/new-dcb-congdon-draft-congestion-isolation-PAR-0118-v04.pdf

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/new-dcb-congdon-draft-congestion-isolation-CSD-0118-v02.pdf

Cheers,

Glenn.