|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
I have posted all PARs I have received at http://ieee802.org/PARs.shtml.
That list includes –
· 802.3cg, Amendment: 10 Mb/s Operation over Single Balanced Twisted-pair Cabling and Associated Power Delivery , PAR Modification and CSD Modification
· 802.3ck - Amendment: 100 Gb/s Signaling, PAR and CSD
· 802.3cm - Amendment: 400Gb/s over MMF, PAR and CSD
· 802.11bb - Amendment: Light Communications (LC), PAR and CSD
· 802.15.4w - Amendment: LPWA (Low Power Wide Area), PAR and CSD
· 802.15.4x - Amendment: FANE (Field Area Network Enhancements), PAR and CSD
· 802.15.4y - Amendment: SECN (Security Next Generation), PAR and CSD
· 802.15.4z - Amendment: EIR (Enhanced IR-UWB Ranging), PAR and CSD
Please review this list, and contact me if there are any corrections needed to the shown material, or if a submitted PAR / CSD was missed.
Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.