Re: [802SEC] Proposed OM changes for March

James,
   the Agenda has the ICAID approval in both the OM and the Chairs Guidelines....is that on purpose?

For the Agenda Item on "Badges and tutorials", I would like to offer the following thought:
We ask the Hotel to try to assist and be diligent in security efforts and to ask that anyone in our meeting area without a badge be escorted out of the area.
This has not always been successful, as we did have a laptop be taken while setting up for a Tutorial in Vancouver.
However, I would ask that there is a difference of waiving the registration fee for the Tutorial and not having a badge.
We should all (especially the EC members) be diligent in asking to see badges and to notify hotel security if we see someone with out a badge.
We can offer "Tutorial Guest badges" to those coming just for the Tutorial.
The Tutorial Guest badge can be made a different color or include a marking to allow the chair to know if someone is in any other WG meeting without a proper badge.
We should expect that it is not too much to ask Tutorial attendees to register and getting a badge even if there is no fee.

My two cents,
Jon

Jon Rosdahl                 Engineer, Senior Staff
office: 801-492-4023      Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
cell:   801-376-6435      10871 North 5750 West
                                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!

A Family is necessary to be happy!!