[802SEC] Ballot Closed +++ ECM +++ Approval of comments on FCC NPRM for Spectrum Horizons, filling due by 02 May 2018

Dear EC,

I would like to thank everyone for the replies on this ballot.

In accordance with 4.1.2 on Voting rules of the IEEE project 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Operations Manual this ballot is closed.

Please see below for results of the ballot, and per 7.2.1 for the results, the “Motion passes”.

I will do the editorial comments suggested and will work with Paul to submit our comments to the FCC by Wednesday.

Best Regards,

Jay Holcomb

IEEE 802.18 Chair

Results: