[802SEC] tentative vote tally +++ECM+++ Sponsor electronic ballot: disbanding the 802.20 working group

Dear EC Members,

The current vote tally is 14 approve, 0 disapprove, 0 abstain, 1 DNV as shown in the following table (thank you for the useful table Dorothy).  The vote closes 10 June 2018 AOE.

Regards,

--Paul

Voter Role

Name