[802SEC] IEEE 802 Orientation slides, 2018 update (draft)

Dear EC,

One of my action items is to update the IEEE 802 Orientation slides, used in the Newcomer Orientation on Monday morning of the Plenary Session. I plan to introduce the new version at the July Plenary.

I have drafted a revision, based on the existing slides. I've updated and added some content, and I've refreshed the look. Much of the visual presentation comes from slides that Glenn and Jodi prepared for the Fellowship program. Thanks to them for that.

I've uploaded a draft at <https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/18/ec-18-0106.pdf>. I think this is close to final, but I welcome any comments within a week from now. I'll use a new document serial number for the final version.

Cheers,

Roger