From: owner-stds-802-sec@IEEE.ORG <owner-stds-802-sec@IEEE.ORG> On Behalf Of Law, David
Sent: Monday, August 6, 2018 1:31 AM
To: IEEE 802 SEC <stds-802-sec@ieee.org> <stds-802-sec@IEEE.ORG>
Subject: [802SEC] myProject redesign

Dear Colleagues,

The IEEE-SA has provided us with access to the process and system flows, with related narratives, on a wiki in relation to the myProject redesign for us to review and comment on. The IEEE-SA has also offered to walk us through the current version of the redesign. At this point I would request that you nominate either yourselves, or seek nominations from your respective groups, to review the myProject redesign.

The request is that any functions/edits that are critical to the ability to perform the process of our standards work for which there are no work arounds should be noted as such. Function/edits that are time consuming or difficult to work around should be noted as well. Comments related to improved functionality and usability are welcomed, but the may be but on the roadmap for subsequent releases.

Thanks and best regards,
  David