From: Roger Marks <r.b.marks@ieee.org>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 10:54 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org; Steve Shellhammer <sshellha@qti.qualcomm.com>
Subject: Re: [802SEC] [EXTERNAL] [802SEC] +++ 10-day EC Email Ballot +++ Approval of Press Release regarding 802.19.1 Revision +++

Steve,

(1) I see that the new version again refers to the document as an "amendment," though, as Geoff pointed out, it isn't.

(2) Would it be accurate to make the following replacement?:

 The standard introduces the following =>

 The revision introduces the following new features to the standard

If so, then I think it would be an improvement.

Cheers,

Roger