[802SEC] IEEE 802 Community - Staff Assignment Updates

Dear All,

Nicholas Orlando, IEEE-SA Program Manager, has decided to pursue other career opportunities and will be departing IEEE at the end of next week 11 January 2019. We thank him for his service and support of IEEE standards development.

With this in mind, the staff assignments in support of the 802 community are changing. Jodi Haasz, my peer as Manager of Operational Program Management, will be assuming the support and management responsibilities of the IEEE 802.1, 802.3, 802.16 and 802.24 groups. I will maintain my position as 802 Staff Lead while supporting and managing the IEEE 802.11, 802.15, 802.18, 802.19, 802.21 and 802.22 groups. The transition of knowledge and current/outstanding tasks is underway.

I will be attending the IEEE 802.3 Interim meeting from 13 - 15 January 2019 and IEEE 802 Wireless Interim 16 - 18 January 2019 and will available to discuss any additional transitional items you may see necessary to continue to provide the 802 community with a seamless staff support structure. We are also available for teleconferences for any necessary discussions prior to the next plenary session in March 2019 where Jodi and myself will be attending.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly anytime and I look forward to meeting with you all again at the upcoming interim and plenary sessions.

Regards,

Jonathan Goldberg
Manager, Operational Program Management
IEEE Standards Association

p: +1 732 562 6088
c: +1 732 570 0116
f:  +1 732 562 1571

IEEE - Fostering technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.