[802SEC] +++Electronic Ballot+++ 802.11az CSD modification

Hi All

Once again I am asking those of you who approved this modification to the CSD, to eliminate the need for a CAD, reconsider your vote.  If we are going to have a CAD process, we should try and get value out of it or we should drop it. This seems to me a clear case where a CAD is the right place to make the arguments about whether the changes made in 11az warrant an update to the CAD as Steve suggests below. Just because the 802.11 WG "believes" it is not needed is not a particularly technical argument, nor does it take into consideration wireless standards that have been completed in the meantime.  Doing a CAD is not a hardship, it is just part of doing a good job of wireless standards development.  Further, I respect the opinion of the Chair of our Coexistence WG.

Thanks for your reconsideration.

Best

Bob